Sunday, December 23, 2018

The first proofs for Into the Unknown have arrived

I am pumped. The proofs for the first two booklets arrive yesterday. With a few corrections, they look pretty much how I was hoping they would look.

Here is a preview:










Status for the rest of the project: Layouting for the 3rd booklet more than halfway. One section left to write in book 4 before layouting can commence.  Some grunt stat blocks to work though in book 5 before layouting can be done there. What I need are a few days of uninterrupted work, but life keeps throwing obstacles my way - currently in the hospital where my fiancee is undergoing surgery for a broken arm. Our christmas hollies in poland cancelled (where I was planning to find the time for it).

4 comments:

  1. Hi, I've been following your blog for quite a bit, and I'm really interested in your "Into the Unknown" game rules. I was wondering how will they be available to purchase when they'll be ready?

    Thanks

    ______________
    Dany

    ReplyDelete
  2. They will be released in pdf and Print on Demand through drivethrurpg. Hopefully not so far away from release now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I'm looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete